Quest Fantasy Football Leagues - Quest Fantasy Football

This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem.Matt Dougherty took over the league, and that's changed.

Customer service is poor, and the commissioner (Matt) has baited me on multiple occasions to renew leagues during the process of a trade only to let the trade fall through after payment was made. The team’s competitiveness hinges on the trade. The other team doesn’t get penalized, but my money is gone and I don’t get the trade. When I complain about it, Matt states if I complain I will be locked out.

He locked me out of my leagues anyway, and I tried to make another trade in another league, and after he stated there was no refunds, he told my trade partner he refunded my money and the trade was cancelled. My money had not been refunded at that time. I have yet to receive any payment, and I have received no compensation for losing a team I have spent 8 years building. At one point I made a payment, and he stated in an email that I, in fact did not make a payment.

I had the transaction record in hand and sent it back to him in the email. I paid close to $1000 for my leagues and he has barred me from making changes to my teams rendering them useless.

I lost all the money and time over the years I spent building those teams simply because of Mr.Dougherty's pride.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Leagues are manipulated by the commissioner

Reason of review:
Product or service
Quest Fantasy Football Leagues Teams For Sale
Review category
review #730900 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Quest Fantasy Football Leagues? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Quest Fantasy Football Leagues. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Quest Fantasy Football Leagues.
Filing a new complaint about